1. 每个成年人(18岁或以上)和被解放的未成年人必须完成一份申请, 包括可接受的入息证明文件及申请人的身份证明副本, 并支付当前的放映费用.
2. Applications are valid for 14 days after submission. Applications 15 to 30 days old are valid with updated proof of income. Applications over 30 days old are invalid.
- The combined gross income for all applicants must meet or exceed the following:
- the applicant has been employed for the previous 6 months and if there have been no gaps in employment of more than 30 days during that time; or
- the applicant has been employed at their current job for any length of time, and has a credit score of 640 or higher.
- 临时雇佣工资, 如果申请人在过去12个月一直从事相同的工作，并且在此期间没有超过30天的空缺;
- 自雇净收入, as verified by the previous year’s federal tax return Schedule C, 第31行.
- 子女抚养费和/或赡养费, 如法院命令要求，并由支付人透过法院之友支付;
- Social Security or Disability benefits;
- Caretaker income paid by the State of Michigan; and
- Money received from a trust or pension;
- Any cash receipts not reported on an income tax return;
- Any other income that does not meet the requirements of #2 above.
- If the applicant is starting new employment, the applicant must provide documentation of the amount of pay and start date, usually in the form of an offer letter from the employer. United Properties will separately verify the employment with the employer. To be considered sufficient, an offer letter must:
- Include the start date of the employment;
- Be signed by the applicant and the employer; and
- If the applicants cannot meet the income requirement, this requirement may be satisfied by a qualified cosigner.
- 如果所有的申请者, whose income is being used towards the income qualification of the household, 信用评分达到640或更高, a security deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required. Otherwise, a security deposit equal to 1.需要5个月的租金.
- No applicant will be accepted who has a delinquent utility bill, 除非申请人有共同签署人 or has a credit score of at least 640. Utility bills include electric and gas. 至少有一名申请人能够将不包括在租金内的水电费转入其名下.
- 如果申请人的收入被用来满足入息资格，并被判定为占有，则申请人将不会被接纳, unless more than 10 years have passed since the date of the judgment, or unless the eviction was due to foreclosure (limit 1), or unless the judgment has been paid and the tenant has a co-signer (limit 1).
- 申请人的信用报告上不能有欠前房东的未付款判断, unless discharged or satisfied by bankruptcy, 除非申请人有共同签署人.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies must be discharged. Chapter 13 bankruptcies must be discharged, or the monthly payment will be subtracted from the applicant’s income, 除非申请人有共同签署人.
- If the applicant’s background check indicates an outstanding utility bill, 拥有判断, 钱的判断, 或破产, 申请人的责任是证明他或她符合上述资格.
- 如果没有取得业主资料，申请人的信用评分必须大于640分. Family or friends will not count as a valid landlord reference.
- Applicants may be rejected if a negative landlord reference is obtained.
- 有暴力重罪或欺诈重罪的申请人将不被接纳, 除非自定罪之日或刑满释放之日起超过10年, 哪个是后.
- No applicant will be accepted who has been convicted of any felony, 除非自定罪之日或刑满释放之日起超过5年, 哪个是后.
- No applicant will be accepted who has a pending felony charge.
- 如果申请人的背景调查表明他有一项重罪或两项或两项以上的轻罪, 申请人的责任是证明他或她符合上述资格.
1. If we are advised of a possible identity theft involving an applicant, 请申请人携带社会保障卡/ITIN文件和带照片的身份证到办公室核实身份. 申请人身份经本人核实后，申请方可批准.
- The cosigner has a credit score of 720 or greater, or
- 共同签署人的收入(如上所述)是每月租金的三倍或更多, has a credit score of 640 or higher and lives in Michigan.
- For properties allowing pets, additional monthly rent may be charged.
- 申请人须缴付相当于半个月租金的宠物费用，费用不获退还, 不要超过500美元.
- Applicants must pay an annual non-refundable $50 pet inspection fee.
- Applicants must pay non-refundable pet rent equal to $50 per month.
- Applicants must not own more than 2 pets.
- Applicants must accept the terms of a pet addendum to their lease.
- 对于所有的狗, the applicant must supply proof of a dog license, 证明子弹是最近的, 还有一张狗的照片.
- 对于所有的猫, the applicant proof of spaying/neutering, 证明子弹是最近的, 还有一张猫的照片.
- No aggressive breeds of dogs are permitted, 包括但不限于:秋田, 美国员工梗, 拳击手, 牛的员工, Chow梗, 杜宾犬/杜宾犬折叠, 德国牧羊犬, 大丹犬, 獒, 比特犬/任何斗牛梗, 声部进入记号Canario /金丝雀的狗, 罗特韦尔犬, 狼和狗杂交, 或包括上述任何一种的组合.
- No dogs weighing 75 pounds of more are accepted.
- Per city ordinance, occupancy is limited to:
- 1 person per bedroom of 72 to 100 square feet or less, and
- 2 people per bedroom of 100 to 149 square feet, plus 1 additional person for every additional 50 square feet.